Last updated 29/06/2020.
The health and safety of both our customers and staff is our highest priority.
Therefore, it’s essential we implement the necessary measures during this unprecedented time.
- Asking everyone to wash their hands thoroughly as they enter the store. Hand washing facilities are located at the rear of the store.
- Please maintain minimum 1.5m from our team and other customers
- Limiting customers in the store to 5 at any one time
- We have trained and are supporting staff in best hygiene practices
- We have implemented a no hand shaking policy. We will wave to say hello!
- We are routinely deep cleaning our showroom and warehouses
- Please avoid coughing/sneezing & cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary
- If you are sick or unwell, please do not enter the store. Please allow us to assist you online at bjs.com.au or on the phone 1300 BJS BJS
- If you become unwell within 14 days of visiting our stores, please let us know.
We are taking all precautions and following all advice as it is issued from the Australian Government.
Thank you for supporting a local Queensland Business.