Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with On / Off Switch
If you’ve ever heard someone sing or speak into a live microphone, there’s an excellent chance it was an SM58. Rock stars. Pop idols. Comedians. Presidents. Popes. Immortal words have passed through its iconic grille for generations. And with engineering and durability that set the world standard, it’s sure to keep turning up at legendary performances.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoor.
SM58-LC – Includes stand adapter and zippered pouch
SM58-CN – Includes 7.6 m XLR-male to XLR-female cable, swivel adapter and a zippered pouch
SM58S – Includes integrated on/off switch, swivel adapter and a zippered pouch